FortiManager Security Management appliances enables you to administer all of your Fortinet devices i.e. FortiGate, FortiWiFi, FortiCarrier from a centralized location. IT Administrators can manage the business network by arranging network computers in groups, introducing policies which controls what users can do.
What FortiManager can do:
- Easy to configure and manage your business network, introducing policies, updating management and monitoring of network activities for any Fortinet products.
- With FortiManager, you can administer up to 5,000 devices and virtual domains.
- Lesser management burden and cost effective with fast device and agent provisioning, precise revision tracking, and detailed auditing capabilities.
- Manage your complicated Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) while using FortiManager as your distribution point for software update and policy control.
- Combined with FortiAnalyzer appliances, it allows deeper discovery, analysis, prioritization and logging of network security events.
- Drag and drop to enforce policies.
- Scripting and automated device provisioning, policy pushing with JSON APIs, build custom web portals with XML API.
- Enforce role based administration.
- Use powerful device profiles for multiple provisioning and configure managed devices.
- Manage firmware and security updates from FortiGuard Labs.
- Use with either a physical or hardware machine with options to upgrade storage.
|Network Security Management FortiManager-1000D||Security Appliances FortiManager-300D||Network Security Management FortiManager-200D||Virtual Appliance|
|FortiManager-1000D centralized network security management appliances…||The FortiManager-300D Network Security Management Appliance provides…||FortiManager-200D Security Management Appliances supply the tools you…||FortiManager Virtual Security Management Appliances offer the same…|
|See the Details||See the Details||See the Details||See the Details|